The next Clinical Strategy Committee Meeting on November 17, 7:30am will focus on lessons from Rhode to Equity and CHW billing. We will hear from RIDOH and EOHHS on the Rhode to Equity initiative, focusing on the project framework and how teams worked together to bridge clinical and community gaps. This will then be followed by a presentation from Roberta Goldman, PhD on the findings of a qualitative evaluation focused on the CHW Medicaid billing rollout and implementation. Speakers will include:
- Allegra Scharff, MPH, Chief of Healthcare Equity and Olmstead Coordinator, RIDOH
- Breanna Lemieux, Accountable Entity Program Lead, EOHHS
- Robyn Hall, Assistant Program Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Kinzel Thomas, MSW, LCSW, LCDP, CCHW, Vice President of Equity & Community Development, Family Service of Rhode Island
- Lynne Driscoll, RN, BSN, CCM, Assistant Vice President Community Health, South County Health
- Roberta Goldman, PhD, Brown University
December’s Clinical Strategy Committee Meeting will focus on a review of the work conducted throughout the year and a discussion of the strategic plan.