Please register to join us for the September 10 Breakfast of Champions with the following agenda:
Improving Maternal Child Care: Addressing Health Disparities in Prenatal Care
- Moderator: Patricia Flanagan, MD, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, & Brown Univ. Pediatrics Professor
Addressing Prenatal Health Disparities - State Updates:
- RI Data: Rhode Island Department of Health
- Doula Services: Quatia "Q" Osorio, BSBA CCHW, CLC, MCHS CPE MCHW, Doula, Founder of Our Journ3i, and past member of the Women’s Health Council Planning Committee
- RI MomsPRN: Jim Beasley, MPA, RIDOH Program Manager, RI Maternal Psychiatry Resource Network Program
Addressing Prenatal Health Disparities - Health Plan Initiatives:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island: Matthew Collins, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President, Clinical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island: Christopher Ottiano, MD, Interim Medical Director and Yvonne Heredia, PhD, MS, Senior Manager
- Tufts Health Plan: Claire Levesque, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Commercial Products and Michelle Wolfsberg, MPH, BSN, Director Clinical Strategic Initiatives
- UnitedHealthcare: Barry Fabius, MD, CMO and Sarah Coutu, BSN, RN, CCM, MNN, Health Services Director
We’ve moved these meetings back to an Eventbrite registration, so please use this link to register.
CME credit available.