CTC-RI and PCMH Kids, with funding from Rhode Island Foundation Behavioral Health Fund and Tufts Health Plan, are pleased to offer up to eight (8) pediatric/family primary care practices the opportunity to apply for funding for the Behavioral Health Initiative "Universal Integrated Behavioral Health Screening and Treatment in Pediatric Primary Care for Children, Adolescents and Postpartum Mothers." Please click here for the Call for Applications and more information regarding the program. Key dates to note:
- June 4 (12:00pm): Conference call with interested parties to answer any questions
Call-in number: 508-856-8222 code: 4614#
- June 7:Submit letter of intent (optional, not required) to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Letter to include: practice name, practice address, physician champion, practice leadership person, application key contact name of person responsible for project implementation, email address, and phone. If a multi-site practice, indicate physician champion at each site.
- June 19 (5:00pm):Submit practice team participation letter together with identified provider champion and team members to apply electronically to: email@example.com
- June 19 (5:00pm): Submit system of care letter of support with identified areas of practice support electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 19 (5:00pm):Practices submit completed application package electronically to: email@example.com. Please include application checklist.
- June 20-26: A Selection Committee will meet to review submitted applications.
- June 28: Final recommendations to CTC Board of Directors for review and approval
- June 28: Notification will be sent to practices that have been chosen
- July 11 (7:30-9:00am): Orientation for newly selected practices
Please share this information with pediatric/family primary care practices that you believe will benefit from this program. Please let us know if you have any questions.